Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Learning C#: My Goals

It has been about a week or so since I have written anything. Between that time I went to the Javascript meetup group to see which resources to learn as a beginner.  Also, there is another meetup group that I would like to attend probably when they start back up somewhere in September or October which is the Java study group. I think that learning this along with C# will be similar as I believe and I could be wrong that they both have almost the same syntax. I am focusing on C# more because there is a project called Tomboy Notes that I am working with. Hopefully this month, I can examine, write, or view code on a daily basis and write about it.

My goals for this month are:


  •  To work with some of the bugs that are in the GNOME Bugzilla database which can be found at https://bugzilla.gnome.org/
  • Write about my experiences with the bugs that I worked on.
  • Read the book called Sam’s Teach Yourself C# language in 21 days. Looking through this book, I think it is going to take me more than 21 days to understand this maybe 45 days. Starting from today until 45 days from now it should take me until October 18, 2014. That is only if I do so every day.
With that said. During my lunch break, I decided to peer into the Sam’s Teach Yourself C# language, chapter 1 and stopped at page 14 and hopefully pick back up tomorrow with the remaining pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment