Monday, August 25, 2014

Tomboy Notes Projects: Getting Started

 
One of the projects that I have been working on and off for a probably about a year is Tomboy Notes. I really wanted to grasp the understanding of this project as it encompasses C# in which I am learning.  I decided to make sure that this time I stay on track as I started the month of August off with understanding Tomboy Notes.
Tomboy Notes can be found through Gnome at https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Tomboy. From this page, I read about Tomboy Notes and decided to join their mailing list, IRC client some time ago.  Also, I downloaded Tomboy Notes on my laptop and also downloaded Tomdroid on my cellphone. Right now, I would like to stick with working with Tomboy Notes for now. 
 
After downloading the application, I took the opportunity to educate myself on how to use Tomboy Notes and found some interesting features/plugins I can use which is found at their site:https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Tomboy/PluginList is exporting to html. On this site, I hope to try some of these other plugins

No comments:

Post a Comment