Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Learning a New Language(Python)

I have to admit it has been over a year since I did a blog post. I decided to re-evaluate on the language that I want to learn which C# is great as well as Java but I was unable to understand it. I decided for the past year to work on Python which came with an ease with. As a beginner, I would recommended reading books on the following Python which are online as well:


  • Think like a computer scientist 
  • Automate the Boring Stuff 
  • Learn Python the Hard Way.
I also like the course that I took in Course which was Introduction to Python which really made you understand the concepts of Python. 
For the past year, I have been studying Python and currently, I am working on the following:
  • Tango with Django 
  • Udemy courses which focuses on HTML5
Currently, I am working on projects such as Job Opportunities app with Pyladies and my own projects that I will display on Github. 
In the next blog post, I will write about my experiences on Python and the projects I work on. 

2 comments:

  1. Hellο there and thanκ you fοr your information.

    DevRabbit IT Solutions Inc. is sіmply wіsh to saу your article іs as amazing. DevRabbit is an affordable Xamarin Consulting company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Visit here for Penetration testing services and Software testing services

    ReplyDelete